Monday, October 15, 2018

Oct 17th lesson planning


What I found helpful was that there is no right way to lesson plan and that having a template can limit the ideas that come out of a lesson plan.  I feel more comfortable knowing that I can personalize my lesson plans.  By making the lesson plan more personal it seems to be easier to explain/ communicate what you are planning with your faculty associate and sponsoring teacher.  If a lesson plan is layed out in a box it is easy to forget the why you wanted to do something one way or even how you wanted to do it. When you have more freedom you can layout the important parts to that lesson. All lessons seem like that will have a different tone, having a set lesson plan or a traditional lesson plan will limit how personal you can make it. Any set lesson plan will not fit all lessons.

Patrick McManus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.